The NEWBITS Network Platform (NNP) acts as an exchange platform supporting the “Think global, act local” approach, fostering the exchange of experiences, information, good practices and resources thereby building stronger ties between the stakeholders involved and more effectively exposing NEWBITS achievements to the C-ITS community.
The NNP is formalized as an online networking and collaboration platform, being operative by Month 20 (May 2018) of project implementation, and will be set up in order to:
- Provide information on and communicate the activities upon NEWBITS case studies
- Serve as an online collaboration tool
- Serve as a single point of access to the project’s relevant information
- Be used as a platform for internal and external knowledge management as a key tool of communication in addition to the project general website
- Encourage user or community input