26th June 2018 – 16:00 CET | 15:00 GMT | 10:00 EDT
Collaboration is a key factor for success in an interconnected and digitalised world. A ‘Community of Interest’ (CoI)is an exchanging accumulation of different stakeholders, which share common goals, interests and/or environments. CoIs can create a momentum to drive the development of important topics like intelligent transport systems (ITS).
This webinar introduces four ITS-related CoIs, which are established within the EU-funded project NEWBITS – New Business Models for Intelligent Transport Systems. They form around specific ITS aspects and can be distinguished according to the following applications:
- Sustainable intercity mobility
- Efficient traffic management systems
- Synchromodal solutions for goods transport on water
- Predictive maintenance solutions for rail
The successful operation of the CoIs will be supported through the NEWBITS Network Platform (NNP). Performance-enhancing functionalities, tools and features of the NNP will be presented during this webinar.
This webinar is considered of special interest to:
- Executives working on organisations / companies related to ITS
- Executives working on regional / local development focused on mobility issues
- Academics related to ITS, new business models and collaborative business models
A fundamental knowledge base regarding ITS and business models will be helpful for the maximum utilisation of the webinars input.